Telkeda Ltd collects and processes certain types of information about people with whom it deals to operate and carry out its legitimate business purposes. These include current, past and prospective employees, suppliers, associates, and others with whom it communicates.
We may use your personal data for the purposes of marketing and customer service. This personal data is safeguarded in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Telkeda Ltd regards the lawful and correct treatment of personal data as crucial to successful operations, and to the maintenance of confidence between our customers and ourselves.
To this end Telkeda Ltd fully endorses and adheres to the eight data protection principles, as laid out in the Data Protection Act 1998. Telkeda Ltd will ensure that:
- Personal data is processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data is obtained only for a specified and lawful purpose.
- Personal data is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is being processed.
- Personal data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Store personal data no longer than it is required for business purposes.
- Ensure that the rights of data subjects can be fully exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard personal data.
- Ensure that personal data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area without suitable safeguards.
We may contact you by mail, telephone or e-mail to let you know about goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you, unless you indicate an objection by emailing us.
Telkeda Ltd adheres to the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations with regards to electronic direct marketing to customers, potential customers, and other contacts. We will not use electronic contact details (phone, or e-mail) without prior consent. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to ask us to correct any inaccuracies. To make sure we follow your instructions carefully, and to improve our service to you through training of our staff, we may monitor or record communications.
Telkeda Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. Company registration number: ZA227822.