Telkeda Ltd collects and processes certain types of information about people with whom it deals to operate and carry out its legitimate business purposes. These include current, past and prospective employees, suppliers, associates, and others with whom it communicates.
We may use your personal data for the purposes of marketing and customer service. This personal data is safeguarded in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. Telkeda Ltd regards the lawful and correct treatment of personal data as crucial to successful operations, and to the maintenance of confidence between our customers and ourselves.
To this end Telkeda Ltd fully endorses and adheres to the six data protection principles, as laid out in the Data Protection Act 2018. Telkeda Ltd will ensure that:
- The first data protection principle is that the processing of personal data for any of the law enforcement purposes must be lawful and fair.
- The second data protection principle is that—
(a) the law enforcement purpose for which personal data is collected on any occasion must be specified, explicit and legitimate, and
(b) personal data so collected must not be processed in a manner that is incompatible with the purpose for which it was collected.
- The third data protection principle is that personal data processed for any of the law enforcement purposes must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is processed.
- The fourth data protection principle is that—
(a) personal data processed for any of the law enforcement purposes must
be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date,
(b) every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the law enforcement purpose for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
- The fifth data protection principle is that personal data processed for any of the law enforcement purposes must be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
- The sixth data protection principle is that personal data processed for any of the law enforcement purposes must be so processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (and, in this principle, “appropriate security” includes protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage).
We may contact you by mail, telephone or e-mail to let you know about goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you, unless you indicate an objection by emailing us.
Telkeda Ltd adheres to the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations with regards to electronic direct marketing to customers, potential customers, and other contacts. We will not use electronic contact details (phone, or e-mail) without prior consent. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to ask us to correct any inaccuracies. To make sure we follow your instructions carefully, and to improve our service to you through training of our staff, we may monitor or record communications.
Telkeda Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018. Company registration number: ZA227822.